Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Rag rugs

The other day Mom got out the rag rugs for us. The old carpet had had to go and because she's concerned about our delicate little furry selfs, she thought we needed some more bedding. I wonder when she'll find a Flokati somewhere.

That's pretty funny because we like our "Sea of Boxes", but hey, if it makes her feel better.
It's not as if we don't use them at all. I don't have a picture of Greebo at hand, but here's my queen smartly camouflaged in stripes on stripes (believe me, Mom actually didn't see her the other day and did a great jump off her chair when Meffi suddenly moved).


And here am I, working hard as always. I wish I had a rag rug all in black.


As harmless as rag rugs may seem however is it a little known fact that they often serve as hideouts for dangerous and terrifying creatures.
See for yourself. One moment just a colorful home accessory ....


..... the next moment you face the ice cold killer vampire witch cat!!!


4 comments:

  1. I must say I like the cold killer vampire witch cat, it has all the elements I expect from a proper cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme is saying thank you, Mercè. She is using this picture for her applications now. What kind of applications they are is top secret, I'm afraid.

      Delete
  2. I have a bunch of rag rugs around the house ... If I come downstiars in the morning and the kitchen one has been moved I know I need to go mouse hunting! Someone has brought me a gift... actually it's a little orange someone she plays with the mice until their batteries run out!

    ReplyDelete