Sunday, August 12, 2012

I want to believe

Sasquatch, Nessie, Bigfoot, Yeti, The Beast of Bodmin Moor, Jersey Devil, Chupacabra, aliens... you name the cryptid, monster or extraterrestial and Mom believes in it.
Of course I know that humans are not as smart as us felines, but whenever I try to explain to her that she shouldn't be so gullible for everything, she just laughs and tells me "I want to believe". Well, did she bring Nessie home from Scotland when she was there on vacation? After she kept telling me that she would be the one to see her if she could only go to Loch Ness?

The other day she topped herself, however. She showed me the following pictures as proof for a cryptid living in our very own house ...



























I guess that proves it.
The mysterious monster in our house is my very own sister Esme walking across what we call "The Sea of Boxes" here!

1 comment: