Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nap time!

Humans don't nap right. They go to bed or to their couch and fall asleep in an, let's call it organized way. Cats don't need that. We know about every place is just perfect for napping. Ok, it's nice if there's that paralyzing sun ray, but we nap just as well without it.
Couches, carpets, chairs, beds, tables, window sills, name it and we have been there and will be there.

Yesterday Mom worked at the computer. I was on her lap for a bit, but she made me nervous because she kept telling me to hold still while she was trying to type. Strange priorities, that lady. I finally left. After a while Mom came into the bathroom to pick up the laundry basket. It was nice to hear her surprise when she saw me lying there. I had pulled down the sheet that was on the dryer and it felt so nice that I didn't even look up.


Seriously now ... can you imagine one of our pampered humans sleeping like this? They have no idea what they are missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment