Thursday, June 16, 2011

A chance?

I still don't understand why humans keep thinking things have to go their way. Get up when they want to, go to sleep when they want to, eat when they want to or whatever all those other things are.
Wrong, wrong, wrong! You get up when WE are hungry, you eat when WE don't need you, and you definitely don't go to sleep if WE don't allow it.
Usually I'm the one keeping them awake. In all modesty I have to say that I am very good at my job, too. I trained hard for it.
Last night however the love of my life took over. Who would dare to mess with her?


She likes to sleep on Mom's pillow at night and usually needs a little cuddle time before settling down. Last night there was no settling down. She knocked down DVDs, jumped the glasscases, up and down ... incredible how loud such a dainty creature can be. At first Mom thought it was because the moon eclipse, the blood moon (that had been hiding behind the clouds), but when it didn't stop she went to get some kibbles and indeed Meffi munched them down happily and went to sleep.
It took her about 25 minutes to succeed, but she pulled it through. I am so proud of her. Do you think that means she's finally understanding my way of life a little better? Is there a chance for us after all? Anyway I fell in love with her all over again!

1 comment:

  1. Ponder, it certainly seems that Meffi begins to like your way of life. I can see a future for both of you! Prrrr

    ReplyDelete